- Be under the age of 22
- Be interested in sports
- Content should focus on college and professional sports
- Self-fact check
Posting an Article
- Click Post an Article on the articles page
- Articles will be shown in a user’s timeline
- It is also recommended that articles should be written on a third party website, such as google docs or grammerly and then copied over to The Up Dawg. This is because the native platform does not save drafts.
Posting a Video
- YouTube channels can be shown as a running feed
- To apply, email Alex at The Up Dawg (firstname.lastname@example.org) or DM @theupdawg on Instagram
Creating a Group
- Groups are a way to give your analysis on more specific topics and to filter out your favorite sports and teams on the sports feed
- To post on a group you can post via the sports feed by switching the setting and then choosing the group you want to post to or by going to that group directly and posting on that sports feed. All updates in groups will be automatically shown under “all updates” on the home page or under “groups” on the home page assuming that a member has joined said group.
- To apply to create a group, email Alex at The Up Dawg (email@example.com) or DM @theupdawg on Instagram