The Pittsburgh Steelers will head to Florida to take on the Miami Dolphins on Sunday Night Football.
Both of these teams’ QB’s are returning from concussions. Tua Tagovailoa was stretchered off of the field in Week 4’s TNF game against the Bengals. He now returns after missing two games. Kenny Pickett suffered a concussion against Tampa Bay, but he was able to put in several full practices, and has been cleared to play.
The Steelers got their first EVER win without T.J. Watt this past Sunday, while the Dolphins lost their third straight game.
KEYS TO VICTORY:
1. Get the run game going. Najee Harris is averaging 3.18 YPC. That needs to change.
2. Continue to give George Pickens opportunities. Pickens is a very talented rookie WR, who has shown flashes and has produced, specifically with Kenny Pickett throwing him the ball.
3. Avoid playing man coverage. The Steelers CB1, Akhello Witherspoon, is doubtful for this game. None of the Steelers’ corners can cover Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle 1 on 1.
1. Ease Tua back in. Tua is returning from a very serious injury. Make it easy for him.
2. Take advantage of a bad offensive line. The Steelers have avoided improving their OL, and it’s taken a toll on them. Get pressure, stop the run, win the game.
3. Feed Raheem Mostert. Although Mostert is getting up there in age, he’s still a very efficient RB, who can do damage.