The Miami Dolphins beat the Pittsburgh Steelers, 16-10 to get back over .500. The Steelers drop to 2-5.
1. Tua is confident in his health. Despite just returning from a severe concussion, Tua lowered his shoulder and ran right into contact, showing no fear, and pure toughness.
2. Raheem Mostert is clearly deserving of the starting job. Mostert showed speed and physicality last night. He was good on the ground, averaging almost 5 YPC, and he had a role in the receiving game as well.
3. Jevon Holland is that guy. Since entering the league in 2021, Jevon Holland has been very impressive. He brings versatility and pure talent to the defense, and he showed up when it mattered most last night.
1. Pickett showed flashes. Although Pickett made some bad decisions that would ultimately lead to throwing 3 INTs and losing the game, he stood tall in the pocket, and wasn’t fazed by the pressure. He didn’t lose any confidence, and you love to see that from your rookie QB.
2. The run game was better, but still needs to improve. Harris was just short of 4 YPC.
3. The secondary was resilient. They had their downs going up against Hill and Waddle, but they stuck together and made some nice plays. However, they need to come away with those INTs. They dropped 4.
Tua Tagovailoa: 21/35, 261 YDS, 1 TD, 0 INT
Raheem Mostert: 16 CAR, 79 YDS
Jaylen Waddle: 4 REC, 88 YDS
Kenny Pickett: 32/44, 257 YDS, 1 TD, 3 INT
Najee Harris: 17 CAR, 65 YDS
Pat Freiermuth: 8 REC, 75 YDS
MY SCORE PREDICTION: